OverviewStonewood Tables are ideal for applications where strength, durability and appearance are paramount. With slim profiles of 5 /8” and 3 /4”, Stonewood surfaces boast sleek edges that flatter almost any design style. Machined from multiple sheets of kraft paper then thermally-fused, the solid phenolic material is smooth, seamless, and requires no additional edge treatment that could trap food or bacteria. Moisture-resistance and high quality craftsmanship make Stonewood an ideal material for long-term applications in demanding environments.
- Machined from a solid phenolic panel—resulting in a durable, smooth, and attractive appearance
- Self-edging solid phenolic eliminates applied edge treatments
- Improves table-top hygiene— no place for dirt, microbial growth, or moisture to accumulate
Innovative Material Technology
- Thermally-fused under heat and pressure creating a solid, fully-cured surface
- Sleek, slim profile widths: 5 /8” or 3 /4” complement a spectrum of interior designs
- Moisture, heat and chemical resistant (passes SEFA 8)
- UV stable option for exterior applications
- Shared design offering with all Edgemold tables
- Diverse solid, woodgrain, and abstract options
- Custom-printed graphics
- Exterior and Interior Environments
- Hotels (i.e; coffee and end tables, reception areas)
- Meeting and Training Rooms
- Long-term care
- Food Courts
- Airports (i.e; lounge areas and clubs)
- Made in the USA from USA-sourced materials
- CARB I and II compliant
- Production energy sourced from in-house scrap materials
- FSC Certification available
What is Phenolic?
Layers of kraft paper are coated in phenolic resin and a decorative layer is added.
The “paper sandwich” is fully- cured and thermally set,
The result is a highly durable, nonporous surface with no seams.
Impervious to moisture, stains, scratches, bacteria and delamination